Education & Experience:
- BS Electrical Engineering
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Basic knowledge of Statistical process control, and Six Sigma methodology
- General understanding of modern electronic PCBA components and manufacturing processes
- Ability to conduct simulations and perform verification tests to demonstrate product reliability
- Familiar with typical EMC standards for automotive or heavy highway applications
- Able to diagnose and recommend solutions to product failures related to electrical disturbances from multiple system sources such as ESD, load dump, soft and hard shorts, unpredictable power supply, etc.
- Able to measure, record relevant data, and analyze events to determine root cause of field failures
- Familiar with function and architecture of devices such as touch screen monitors, microprocessor controllers, sensors such as; GPS, inertial, laser detection, ultrasonic, imaging, etc.
- Able to foster positive relationships with multiple design engineering groups