We are looking for employees who share our drive and desire to be part of something bigger than themselves and possess a passion to collaborate with others who are the best at what they do. If you can see yourself in our future, see below to learn about openings that satisfy your calling.
Come expand your career with us as Field Support Officer!
- Conduct dealer technical and sales related product training that is completed in a timely and efficient manner to ensure productivity and excellent customer service
- Manage individual personalized customer demonstrations with key producers, including feature, advantage, and benefit discussions customized to localized end-user applications
- Provide Topcon Marketing with information pertaining to new products, product improvements, product enhancements, and future end-user requirements
- Coordination, planning and execution of proper equipment demonstrations which showcase and optimizes the performance of the equipment and technology
- Assist Customer Service and Support in planning and conducting dealer and district sales-related product training events
- Degree in a Engineering, technology or agricultural sciences
- 3-5 years experiences in service and/or support environment, in agriculture machinery and application
- Self motivated and able to work without supervision
- must be able to develop and minipulate data as required for reports, presentations, etc..
- Problem solving skills
- Fluent verbal english and french
- Profound knowledge in Microsoft Office, MS Project or alternative project management tool
- Available for international travel