We are looking for employees who share our drive and desire to be part of something bigger than themselves and possess a passion to collaborate with others who are the best at what they do. If you can see yourself in our future, see below to learn about openings that satisfy your calling.
Come expand your career with us as Support Engineer!
The position's responsibilities will include:
- the primary function is to support all stakeholders onsite and over the phone
- work with TEP Professional Services and/or Product Management and Quality to identify root cause issues of customer complaints.
- deliver email and phone support to end users, channel network and internal Topcon teams by assessing issues and resolving them
- participate and contribute to projects in other specialist areas of Professional Services
- create and deliver high quality product trainings at Topcon and customer or channel facilities
- professional education (Bachelor degree)
- 3-5 years in a similar role
- resident within Europe and willingness to travel within Europe for a minimum 25% to 75% of the work time
- strong ability to solve technical problems over phone, email or on site
- self-motivated and possess the ability to work independently within teams with minimal supervision
- strong working knowledge of CAD
- good level in English (written & verbal)
- fully proficient in microsoft office software including Wwrd, excel and powerpoint