Core Job Duties:
• Lead cross-functional teams within Topcon and prepare for production ramp and/or product transitions. This
will include support for OEM Development and Qualifications.
• This individual will have the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and interact with multiple
levels of management
• Plan and execute development (NPI) builds and ensure these products transition to production within cost,
quality and capacity parameters.
• Drive ramp readiness with internal teams as well as external partners (i.e. material availability, capacity
readiness, transition plans).
• Coordinate with Engineering and Product Management teams to ensure products are optimized for cost,
manufacturability, testability, supply chain flexibility, and efficiency.
• Anticipate, identify and monitor program risks. Collaborate with engineering managers to control risk
exposure by developing appropriate mitigation and contingency plans.
• Document and communicate status, action items, issues and risks in a timely manner to key stake holders.
Escalate critical issues to senior management when necessary.
• Demonstrated ability to be effective in a dynamic and energetic matrix organization with continuously
changing program constraints.
• A self-directed individual with an ability to manage multiple priorities and objectives.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Project
• Experience with Program Lifecycle Management (PLM) processes
• Demonstrated proficiency with Excel spreadsheets
• Strong demonstrated commitment to teamwork and working with internal and external customers.
• Ability to lead cross functional matrix managed teams
• Working Knowledge of Arena or similar documentation and change management system
• Working knowledge of SAP or similar system