Minimum Job Requirements:
Education & Experience:
- Requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, or Mechanical Engineering
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in Manufacturing Engineering/Industrial Engineering through an internship/co-op helpful.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Experience with Solidworks or similar CAD system a plus
- Strong communication skills; must have an ability to prepare test reports and other technical documents
- Must possess strong analytical skills
- Able to work independently without close supervision.
- Experience within an ISO9001 environment
- Willingness to take a ‘hands-on’ approach to supporting manufacturing