Education & Experience:
- AS in business, operations, or equivalent discipline required; 4 year degree preferred
- 2-3 years of supervisory/management experience in warehousing/distribution.
- Prior experience working with and/or implementing barcoding solutions in a warehouse.
- Prior experience with international logistics is helpful
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Strong communication skills
- Must possess strong analytical skills and have prior experience developing and maintaining relevant KPIs
- Able to work independently without close supervision.
- Experience within an ISO9001 environment
- Willingness to take a "hands on" approach to supporting warehousing/distribution activity.
- Possess good attention to detail.
- Possess good teamwork skills.
- Ability to coach, develop, and lead a team of employees within a fast paced, growing organization