• Topcon Corporation is expanding its cloud based application development presence in the eye care marketplace and is soliciting talented software engineers to assist in the creation and expansion of its software products.
Core Job Duties:
• Develop and maintain interactive, responsive HTML5-based front-end for an ophthalmic data management system.
• Work with backend developers to design and develop RESTful web services.
• Design and develop utility programs required for deployment or maintenance.
• Fix bugs and implement features in existing systems.
• Assist support staff and implementation engineers to troubleshoot issues in production systems.
Minimum Job Requirements:
• Prior experience in developing commercial web applications.
• Object-oriented programming and coding.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• Good interpersonal communication skills with ability to work with other members in a team.
Education & Experience:
• BS in Computer Science/Computer Engineering or related fields.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• 3+ years of experience in commercial web application development.
• C# experience with Microsoft .Net, ASP.Net MVC and Web API technologies.
• Familiar with commercial development tools: Visual Studio, MS SQL Management Studio, IIS Manager, source control (SVN, GitHub).