• To process customers orders and prepare the orders for delivery. Effectively manage stock to maintain minimum stock levels.
• Ensuring that customer orders are entered accurately and order or delivery status is accurately communicated in a timely manner.
• Front line customer support and call handling; advising on product, price, availability.
• Utilizing the company in-house management system ERP for order, delivery & stock control.
• Preparing orders for delivery to agreed delivery schedules and receiving all goods in.
• Working closely with Departmental Managers and Dealers to provide any necessary administrative and Customer Service support.
• To accurately support stock control procedures including ordering & audit checks of stock levels.
• Processing customer returns, management of back orders and updating stock.
• Providing cover for Operations & Stock Control Supervisor’s none supervisory duties as required.
Education & Experience:
• 3 GCSE’s (Inc English & math’s )
• NVQ Level 2-3 in Warehouse working
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Good IT skills
• Previous Warehouse working
• Includes product manual lifting and handling.
• In house and off site training
• Occasional customer liason
• Warehouse and office environment