Topcon is seeking a Warehouse Associate for our Olathe, KS site. Topcon is a global company and with 9 billion people expected on the planet by 2030, there's a lot of work to be done. We'll need more housing, roads and utilities, not to mention more food for the extra tables. Topcon is driven to help you meet these demands with innovative solutions that help you work smarter and faster to create sustainable infrastructure and agriculture.
Topcon was built on our passion for what we do and we seek out individuals with that same enthusiam and passion to carry us forward.
This role will be responsible for;
This is a temporary role that is planned to have opportunity to move into a regular full-time position. This is a great opportunity for someone looking to build a career with a global company!
Hours: 40 hours per week Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Education & Experience:
• High School / Equivalent
• Warehouse experience is a plus, but Topcon will train you to be successful in the role.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Follow written and verbal work instructions in English
• Good math knowledge
• Ability to work effectively with team members, other departments, management
• Good communication skills
• SAP, Outlook, Workday, useful
• Good attendance and work ethic