Junior Sales Associates will act in a traditional Lead Generation role to help grow the Topcon software business. This is an entry level role but a high-profile position for an assertive self-directed individual seeking to fast track their sales career. Junior Sales Associates identify, initiate, and nurture relationships, both over the phone and via e-mail, with decision makers and to qualify sales opportunities. This is an expansion roll where the ability to be flexible to changing priorities is a must. Sales presentations will consist of web demonstrations for smaller opportunities with travel to potentially larger opportunities with group presentations. Weekend tradeshow attendance and travel up 75% will be a part of core job responsibilities. Candidates must be able to hit the ground running and produce immediate results.
• Manage a high volume of outbound calls to warm marketing lists to uncover qualified sales opportunities
• Collect and record the contact information of prospects and leads
• Navigate corporate structures to identify decision makers and determine buying process
• Identify prospect’s business needs and goals to determine solution
• Work closely with Sales Manager to increase close ratio and number of new customers
• Perform product demonstrations in support of sales team
• Assist on sales calls as subject matter expert
• Able to build strong networks in and outside the organization
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Consistently achieving assigned sales and revenue goals on a quarterly and annual basis.
• Formulate business cases and solution scenarios, leading to adoption by end users and customers.
• Develop and execute on strategies for targeted accounts as well as mining and developing existing accounts.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
• Experience working with Healthcare IT solutions, including EMR applications would be preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Possess a good understanding of market concepts Demonstrated track record of achievement
• Demonstrated track record of achievement
• Possess excellent written and oral communication skills, presentation skills and ability to interact with all levels of management and staff
• Ability to work independently and demonstrate professional selling skills
• Must be available for overnight travel up to 30% of the time, including occasional weekend and holiday trips