To store, manage and track company documents, scan, organize and maintain documents adhering to the company's document lifecycle procedure, as well as archive inactive records in accordance with the records retention schedule. Creates, Implements, and maintains Engineering Change Releases.
• Creates/Process all Engineering and Manufacturing changes such as CO, ECO, PPCO, DCO in Arena and SAP
• Facilitate analysis of ECRs for completeness before implementing change orders
• Creates and/or modifies part numbers in Arena and SAP.
• Develops, implements, improves, and maintains document control procedures as well as continued evolution of the utilization of Arena
• Schedules and/or organizes workload and prioritize multiple projects and tasks.
• Serves as an expert, and responsible to provide training of all processes.
• Leads/holds weekly CCB meeting
• Other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience:
• BS, BA Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
• 2 + years’ experience as a senior specialist in a fast-paced document control environment
• ISO 9001 background required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Ability to create and edit documents
• Effective written and oral communication skills and personal conflict resolution skills.
• Effective and professional interpersonal skills and ability to build rapport with others.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Ability to organize workload and prioritize multiple projects and tasks.
• Ability to read component datasheets.
• Must be a self-directed with initiative and ability to work independently and as a member of a team.
• Knowledge in Arena, SAP, SE (Silicon Expert) database.
• Knowledge in RoHS and WEEE Directives