Basic Functions: Perform a range of Manufacturing Test engineering activities including the development and maintenance of production test fixtures, software, procedures and debug tools. Develop new test tools for new products and improve current test methodology and yields. Must have safety awareness (lasers), and strong experience with supporting New Product Introduction. Support the process of continuous improvement, and team building. Experience working with medical device manufacturing standards and supporting these customers. Strong experience with test and measurement equipment (Power meters, power supplies, HiPOT) and interfacing with them for automation.
• In-depth knowledge of Manufacturing Test Engineering principles, practices, procedures and sufficient experience to perform required analysis and make recommendations regarding production processes, improvements, cost control and work standards. General knowledge of good Manufacturing practices.
• APQP, PPAP, TUV other regulatory requirements and standards
• Experience with Arena, or similar ECO management and changes tools.
• Leadership; Influence management; Interpersonal skills; Problem solving; Teaching and training ability; Initiative.
• Ability to handle multiple competing projects simultaneously
• Ability to analyze complex problems, develop innovative solutions and deal with ambiguity and frequent changes in priorities is required
• Computer skills including a working knowledge of LabVIEW, C+, C++, C# or similar programs and tools PCBA design and Electrical design tool experience a real plus.
• Strong written and verbal skills.
At least Four years of experience in a manufacturing environment.(5-10 preferred)
• Experience with electromechanical manufacturing
• Experience with manufacturing of RF, MEMS embedded products.
• Lean MFG processes, 5S, Poke-yoke, 8D reporting, CA/RCCA
AS in Technical Field with greater than 10 years of relevant experience