Topcon Medical Systems (TMS), based in Oakland, NJ, is a leading developer and supplier of diagnostic equipment for the ophthalmic community. Topcon's mission is to make impossible ideas possible, by constantly developing new optical and measurement technologies. Our goal is simple: to provide you with the most innovative equipment so that you can better serve your patients. For over 40 years, TMS has been leading the way with the most technically advanced instrumentation in the marketplace. Our product line comprises the largest selection of precision instruments from one manufacturer ... providing products for a wide range of applications, including imaging, diagnostic, refractive, surgical, and delivery. Whatever your particular instrument requirements, Topcon has the innovative solution you need. All of our products are developed with the practitioner's needs in mind and backed up by a network of dedicated service specialists. Topcon Medical Systems is a wholly owned subsidiary of Topcon Corporation of Tokyo, Japan.
The Digital Marketing Specialist is an integral part of the Marketing Department, overseeing and managing all the digital media platforms for the company and utilizing web-based technology to get Topcon’s message out to the marketplace.
Handles content updates to company website
• Creates online forms and landing pages for product campaigns
• Acts as system administrator for customer email program (MailChimp), survey program (Survey Monkey), Topcon website, Topcon Online University, and the technical point person for the imSMART Sales App
• Codes e-blasts and manages digital marketing campaigns and communications to Topcon distributors and customers
• Manages and uploads content to social media platforms, including Facebook and Twitter
• Works on special projects on a cross-department basis to leverage technologies and create customized solutions
• Develops, programs and supports the CRM tool
• Manages the data within the CRM platform
• Negotiates and manages Marketing IT vendor contractual relations
• Acts as IT person for MarComm department, upgrading Mac computers and equipment and maintaining web server
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in related area of study or equivalent job experience.
• 2+ years of SalesForce/CRM platforms and web integration
Knowledge of PC and MAC operating systems and software.
• Knowledge of Google Analytics and tracking programs.
• Mailchimp experience preferred.
• Self-starter who seeks out knowledge
• Detail-oriented thinker
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Team player with ability to work cooperatively and independently
• Ability to manage multiple projects on tight deadlines
• Excellent project management skills