The Digital Marketing Specialist is an integral part of the Marketing Department, overseeing and managing all the digital media platforms for the company and utilizing web-based technology to get Topcon’s message out to the marketplace.
Handles content updates to company website
• Creates online forms and landing pages for product campaigns
• Acts as system administrator for customer email program (MailChimp), survey program (Survey Monkey), Topcon website, Topcon Online University, and the technical point person for the imSMART Sales App
• Codes e-blasts and manages digital marketing campaigns and communications to Topcon distributors and customers
• Manages and uploads content to social media platforms, including Facebook and Twitter
• Works on special projects on a cross-department basis to leverage technologies and create customized solutions
• Develops, programs and supports the CRM tool
• Manages the data within the CRM platform
• Negotiates and manages Marketing IT vendor contractual relations
• Acts as IT person for MarComm department, upgrading Mac computers and equipment and maintaining web server
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably in related area of study or equivalent job experience.
• 2+ years of SalesForce/CRM platforms and web integration
Knowledge of PC and MAC operating systems and software.
• Knowledge of Google Analytics and tracking programs.
• Mailchimp experience preferred.
• Self-starter who seeks out knowledge
• Detail-oriented thinker
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Team player with ability to work cooperatively and independently
• Ability to manage multiple projects on tight deadlines
• Excellent project management skills