Manage large scale SAP engagements within IT solutions department and act as a liaison between the executive team, business users and the IT technical development team.
This is a SAP FICO functional position within the IT organization. This position will manage projects from beginning to end and act as the liaison between the executive team, business users and the IT technical development team. Familiarity with SAP accounting system configuration will also be expected. Lead definition of global business requirements across major process areas.
• Create and manage SAP projects tracks to implement or deploy capabilities as required: blueprints, gap analysis, end-to-end process design, testing strategy, cutover plans, training, etc.
• Build and deliver executive communication regarding project strategy decisions on scope, cost & quality.
• Production support of SAP business processes as needed.
• Technical configuration for domain areas
• Escalation point for solution design or troubleshooting with outside service partners.
• Supporting and implementing technical integrations of global 3rd party applications
• Supporting and implementing technical integrations of global 3rd party applications.
Minimum Job requirements:
Education & Experience:
• BS Degree in Finance, information systems, computer science or related field.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Engineering or Computer Science.
• Proven project leadership skills as demonstrated through SAP implementations.
• 10+ years SAP FICO experience
• Experience in the integration with our SAP functional areas
• PMP or Agile/Scrum Certification preferred.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Experience with multiple SAP integrations
• Experience with Agile development/ JIRA practices a plus.
• Experience with S/4HANA a plus
• Must be self-directed, have excellent initiative and organizational skills
• Strong ability to handle multiple demands with a sense of urgency, drive and energy
• Work well under stress with the ability to deliver on time.
• Strong communication, presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with the global SAP Business Applications teams, IT, Infrastructure teams, and Network teamsx