In this role you will;
- Support recruiting process through scheduling travel, expense reimbursement and manage scheduling changes.
- Manage all new hire paperwork for Livermore and San Jose sites including; applications, data management in ATS, background checks, etc.
- Heavy assistance with execution of our college recruitment program for 2018 hires; attending career fairs, screening of candidates, working with managers to hire, managing onboarding and communication process.
- Coordinate summer 2018 intern program; onboarding interns, scheduling and planning events.
- Assisting Director, Talent Acquisition with creating more efficient processes within our ATS system.
- Process invoices through SAP for all Talent Acquisition vendors.
Bachelor's degree is highly preferred, but not required.
2+ years experience working with a recruiting team in a coordinator function.
High attention to detail with a strong desire to produce a quality product.
Ability to multi-task and manage multiple project at the same time.
Can work well with limited supervision.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed