Drive revenue for all CBU products through dealer channels.
• Manage and develop the world’s leading distribution network for precision positioning products for the construction industry.
• Analyze, evaluate, and secure potential distribution partners throughout the territory.
• Be primary point of contact for distribution network for all business issues within the territory.
• Must work with the distributors and TPS personnel to create and implement strategic plans for sales and marketing activities.
• Work with individual dealer principals and staff to evaluate, train, and develop staff as required.
• Provide company with market competitive analysis to help determine pricing and product strategies.
• Work within the market to gain higher brand recognition through promotion, field days, and public speaking opportunities.
• Provide rolling six-month sales forecasts to TPS for the territory. Provide weekly written reports to Sales Manager.
Education & Experience:
• Five years minimum in industry specific sales and/or marketing role. Previous experience in Construction Positioning sales and/or industry experience is a must.
• Four-year college degree preferred, with emphasis on Business, or industry related disciplines.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Must be a proven leader and highly skilled in written and verbal communications.
• Proven strong interpersonal relationship, negotiating skills, and good problem-solving abilities.
• Role requires individual to be a self-starter and able to work independently with little direct supervision.
• Strong knowledge of the positioning industry and manufacturer distribution models.
• Wide ranging product application knowledge for GPS, machine control, lasers, and overall construction & surveying practices.
• Excellent understanding of customer service and support requirements with respect to implementation and management of new and existing positioning technologies.