The Operations Sales and Support Representative role is to provide the Topcon customer (end-user, dealer, corporate account) support and services via telephone, e-mail or fax.
The following duties are required to be performed by the employee, but are not limited to these as other duties may be assigned.
• Provide professional and personal assistance to customers in answering inquiries through telephone, e-mail and fax
• Data entry of orders (instruments) and follow up of order status with customers
• Build and maintain customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with accuracy and professionalism. Must identify, research, track and monitor the problem to insure a timely resolution
• Maintain basic knowledge of Topcon products for troubleshooting of common problems
• Maintain strong working relationship within team environment
• Timely communication of open items and issues to direct supervisor
• Detail-oriented with excellent reasoning & analytical skills
• Good ability to prioritize tasks as well as multitask.
• Must have strong “follow up” skills
• Strong organization & communication skills
• Must be self-motivated and comfortable working independently, however, must also be a team player
• Have the ability to work within tight deadlines
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications a must
Education and/or Experience Required:
• Associates degree preferred or 5 years of experience in related field