As part of the E-Commerce Global Program, the Integration Technical Lead will be a key member of the architectural design and implementation of connecting the E-Commerce systems to SAP ERP and auxiliary applications. This will include hands on work across multiple integration technologies, bridging on-prem to cloud hybrid, and cloud-to-cloud environments. Quality and operational excellence are expected components of this mission critical platform.
This is a technical lead position within the IT organization. This position will research, propose and design integration architecture. The role will be hands on from beginning to end. The tech lead will act as the liaison between the global project team, business users and the IT functional teams. Familiarity with SAP Process Integration system configuration will also be expected.
• Create and manage SAP multipoint integration architecture plan to address E-Commerce enablement in a variety of Business Units and geographies
• Implement or deploy capabilities as required: blueprints, gap analysis, end-to-end process design, testing strategy, cutover plans, training, etc
• Build and Deliver executive communication regarding project strategy decisions on scope, cost & quality
• Production Support of integration processes as needed
• Technical configuration for domain areas
• Escalation point for solution design or troubleshooting with outside service partners
• Supporting and implementing technical integrations of global 3rd party applications.
Education & Experience:
• BS Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or a related field
• 10+ years hands on experience in related roles
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Proven project leadership skills as demonstrated through large scale technical project implementations
• 10+ years Integration technologies experience: SAP Hybris DataHub, SAP PI, Jitterbit, APIs, Cloud PaaS technologies
• Experience in the integration with other SAP functional areas, SAP Cloud Platform, HCI-IS, etc
• PMP or Agile/Scrum Certification preferred.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Experience with SAP S/4HANA, E-Commerce Engines, cloud CRM applications a plus
• Experience with Agile development/JIRA practices a plus
• Must be self-directed, have excellent initiative and organizational skills
• Strong ability to handle multiple demands with a sense of urgency, drive and energy
• Work well under stress with the ability to deliver on time
• Strong Communication, presentation, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Build and maintain strong working relationships with the global SAP Business Applications teams, IT Infrastructure teams, and Network teams