We are seeking a Salesforce developer with solid Apex, Visualforce and Force.com programming skills to lead the company's Salesforce development and integration initiatives. The ideal developer will have solid experience using the Salesforce.com platform including out-of-the box / declarative tools, but also have the ability to demonstrate acumen with Apex and Visualforce. This person will work directly with company leaders to carve out technical direction and implement solutions. Duties will include requirement gathering, design and development of customizations, extensions, configurations, integrations, submodules, etc.
Implement customer-based solutions and develop products on the Force.com platform using Apex and Visual Force
• Ensure the delivery of client requirements
• Assist with the planning of application changes, development and installation of upgrades and new releases.
• Integrate multiple systems with Salesforce, including internal proprietary and third party applications
• Lead customer-driven solutions utilizing strong technical design skills and strong working relationships with internal groups
• Develop, document and enforce application standards and procedures
Minimum Job Requirements:
• Education and experience equivalent to BS degree in Computer Science or related degree
• Minimum 6+ years of total IT
• 4+ years of development experience with Salesforce technologies
• Experience in Salesforce Configuration and development
• Experience with Salesforce.com administration (User, Roles, Profile, Workflows, Approval Process, Relationship Object, Page Layout, Validation rules, Field sharing and Security, Company profile)
• Experienced in Force.com Apex Classes, Apex triggers, Integration, Visual force, Force.com API.
• Experience in building Visual Force Pages, Visual Force Custom Controllers and components.
• Experience with Salesforce.com Web Services APIs, Force.com SOAP and REST-based Web Services APIs, the Bulk API, and the Metadata API
• Experience in developing Lighting Components (experience migrating to Lightning Experience a plus)
• Prior experience with data migration and ETL/integration tools such as Pervasive & Jitterbit
• ADM certification required
• Experience defining business requirements, writing user stories, and providing detailed Salesforce system and functional designs
• Experience defining system architecture
• Experience integrating Salesforce with different business systems, as well as working with integration tools (ETL, CPQ, marketing automation, reporting, etc.) and call center technology integration
• Must have excellent oral and written communication, presenting, meeting facilitation, negotiation, decision making, and problem solving skills
• Ability to multi-task and work creatively in a fast-paced environment.
• Preferred understanding of programming logic and constructs, specifically in Salesforce, Force.com, Apex Code, Visualforce, SOQL, triggers and their use in software development
• Dreamforce attendance a plus.