As part of the Application Development team the SAP C4C (Cloud for Customer) Administrator will be responsible for CRM security, user provisioning, data imports, CRM configuration and license management within this SaaS system. The system will span multiple geographic regions, configuration requirements include support for multi-language and multi-currency. The role will also require design and implementation of new workflows, quote approval flows, automated lead routing and scoring and interface channel configuration. Managing software test methodology and platform releases is an additional responsibility. Extensive business client interaction across multiple countries is part of the core duties. The key goal is to drive customer success with adoption and customer satisfaction which results in increased sales opportunities and a more efficient and streamlined sales process.
Core Job Duties:
• Manage user access to the SAP C4C environment, including the full user id lifecycle.
• Create and maintain securities and authorizations in the SAP C4C CRM solution.
• Direct and control software release upgrades.
• Assist and guide the Sprint Planning process with CRM.
• Configure sales territories and manage ongoing changes.
• Control output forms lifecycle across SAP landscapes.
• Create and maintain custom queries, reports, CDS views across the SAP landscape.
• Monitor future integrations with external systems.
• Automated system testing administration and test cycle reporting.
• Respond to and resolve relevant service incident tickets.
• Adaptability: Demonstrates flexibility within a variety of changing situations while working with various individuals and groups. Changes own ideas or perceptions in response to changing circumstances. Updates processes as necessary, and multi-tasks as required. Works with remotely distributed user base.
• Analytical Thinking: Able to breakdown raw information and undefined problems into specific, workable components that in-turn clearly identifies the issues at hand. Makes logical conclusions, anticipates obstacles and considers different approaches that are relevant to the decision-making process.
• Communications for Results: Expresses technical and business concepts, ideas, feelings, opinions, and conclusions orally and in writing.
• Information Seeking: Gathers and analyzes information or data on current and future trends related to job function. Seeks information on issues impacting the progress of
Minimum Job Requirements:
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Information Management or related area required.
• 3-5 years of experience with SAP C4C/C4S as a System Administrator/Analyst/Engineer
• Experience in software design lifecycle.
• Demonstrated experience to software test management and related tools.
• Familiar with the basics of user access and security and authorization.
• Solid functional background in C4C integrations to ERP systems specifically SAP ECC 6.0 and S4/Hana Public Cloud experience a plus.
• Experience working with software change management and release/upgrade methodology.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Analyze and understand the holistic business problem and requirement and identify an appropriate solution strategy
• Experience in providing guidance to client management about SAP C4C application security issues.
• Fully understand the capabilities and limitations of the technical environments and translate customers business requirements into product adaptation
• Strong intellect and ability to motivate and energize by infusing an entrepreneurial spirit and get-it-done / can-do-it attitude
• Knowledge of software testing methodologies, test cycle management, defect reporting and resolution.
• Background in software change management and periodic upgrade release methodology.
• Experience with Salesforce CRM a plus
• Experience with Subscription Management/Zuora a plus organizational and process issues. Translates up to date information into continuous improvement activities that enhance performance. Organization awareness is an important trait.