Job Purpose: Accountable for sales growth, relationship management and achieving key objectives established by the Director of National & Government Sales
Core Job Duties:
• Manage sales budget for select National Accounts
• Manage Government Sales Activity, Increasing Digital Refraction and OCT business.
• Partner with key institutions to promote TOPCON products.
• Identifying emerging sales opportunities within select national accounts.
• Educating key customers and facilitating business development with TOPCON products.
• Creating and delivering customized marketing strategies to meet business needs.
• Provide general intelligence on key competitors • Active member of sales meetings, trade shows, events and job related training opportunities.
Education & Experience:
• Bachelor Degree
• 10+ years of sales experience in
• Extensive knowledge of Ophthalmic Diagnostic Instruments (Retinal Imaging, Digital Refraction, etc.)
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Keen ability to develop long-term customer-centric relationships that enables the growth in market share
• Proven track record of results-based sales management
• Entrepreneurial, self-motivated, accountable and strong attention to detail.
• Team-Oriented, prioritizing win-win business relationships