Core Job Duties:
- Management of GNSS OEM/core products and solution throughout product life cycle (concept to EOL phase).
- Contribution to GNSS portfolio management including market landscape, competitive and financial analysis.
- Management of marketing requirements through market research, customers’ interviews, strategic planning and fact-based-decision-making.
- Clear communication of product(s) strategy to all of the stakeholders and support stakeholders to create a positive and successful product experience.
- Management of validation activities for GNSS solution/applications through a highly functional, motivated and efficient GNSS validation team.
- (Self)Initiative and implementation to improve validation testing methods and techniques for improvement of GNSS solution quality with greater efficiency.
- Close collaboration with test teams (MC, Software, MC, Optical) to ensure overall successful performance of the solution, as per requirement documents.
- Expert Technical Support for internal and external GNSS core technology customers.
- Creation and Review of GNSS products related technical and product marketing documentations.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or directly related equivalent experience in an product development environment
- Minimum 5-7 years combined experience in Product Management, Technical/Product expert and Product validation within a related discipline or industry.
- Direct work experience with Topcon and/or similar systems and technology.
- Application/solution experience related to core products, Agriculture, GNSS/GIS, Construction, or Survey markets is a strong plus. Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must have the ability to think strategically and tactically to make business successful.
- Has a developed, process-based work methodology.
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills, presentation skills and ability to interact with all levels of management, staff and customers.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Hands-on product and technical experience in the TPS domains, along with business fundamentals.
- Must be a self-starter, determining own direction to meet business objectives.
- Must be flexible and adapt easily to changes in product plans and job priorities.
- Ability to share ideas, and discuss strategies in a cooperative, interactive, professional manner with team members around the globe.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed