Under direction of the Americas Aftermarket Sales Manager, this role performs a variety of duties aimed at managing client relationships, as well as developing new business from existing clients.
Education & Experience:
· BS in Agricultural Business, Engineering, Marketing, or equivalent is preferred.
· 3+ years’ experience in a sales or marketing capacity in the Ag Industry.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Openness to travel up to 75%.
· Background in farming and precision ag with an interest in sales, marketing, and customer relations.
· Ability to successfully work in a team.
· Strong interpersonal and follow-up skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook.
· Sound business and financial acumen.
· Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret business periodicals, professional journals, and procedures.
· Highly organized and efficient.
· Self-motivated and able to work independently.
· Shows consistent professionalism and good judgement.