Topcon Agriculture, a division of the global Topcon Positioning Group organization, offers a complete portfolio of products and services — including brands Topcon, Digi-Star, RDS Technology, and NORAC — dedicated to creating smart and connected solutions for every phase of the farming lifecycle. Through connectivity, the continuous stream of collected data provides agronomists and growers with varying types of information — which is evaluated to make the best decisions to optimize operations.
Under direction of the Americas Aftermarket Sales Manager, this role performs a variety of duties aimed at managing client relationships, as well as developing new business from existing clients.
Effectively maintains and retains existing customers by building long-term relationships.
Education & Experience:
· BS in Agricultural Business, Engineering, Marketing, or equivalent is preferred.
· 3+ years’ experience in a sales or marketing capacity in the Ag Industry.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Openness to travel up to 75%.
· Bilingual preferred - Spanish.
· Background in farming and precision ag with an interest in sales, marketing, and customer relations.
· Ability to successfully work in a team.
· Strong interpersonal and follow-up skills.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook.
· Sound business and financial acumen.
· Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
· Ability to read, analyze, and interpret business periodicals, professional journals, and procedures.
· Highly organized and efficient.
· Self-motivated and able to work independently.
· Shows consistent professionalism and good judgement.