· Interprets basic blue prints to perform duties.
· Interprets and follows assembly instructions.
· Ensures work area is stocked with parts, strain, gauges, resisters, steel parts to perform work.
· Prepares Shortage Report and replenishes stock as needed.
· Obtains parts as needed from stock area.
· Sets up and operates a variety of production machines to fulfill duties including microscopes, hand tools, automatic washer, magnet crane, thermal testing chambers, sand blaster etc.
· Performs assembly duties to apply resisters and strain gauges using hand tool, clamps, etc.
· Cleans and packs product
· Follows quality procedures and inspection instructions.
· Consults with Supervisor on questionable cases involving material, quality or procedure matters.
· Checks for non-conforming materials that don’t pass the meter test.
· Performs other duties as required.
Education & Experience:
· High School Diploma or Equivalent
· Understand basic Production and quality principles
· Specialized training in assembly, production, electronics is helpful
· Soldering skills.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· Must possess good manual dexterity for assembly duties.
· Possess good attention to detail.
· Possess good teamwork skills.
· Able to work independently without close supervision.
· Understands basic production and quality principles.