In support of the corporate strategic objective to enhance business intelligence and reporting services to improve operational and strategic decision making, this employee will participate in the deployment, configuration, development, and administration of enterprise reporting systems, as well as apply principles of data science to deliver forward looking corporate performance metrics. This employee will complement the existing IT business intelligence team through their use of statistical programming languages to understand and solve business problems, develop reports and key performance metrics, and resolve the backlog of enhancements and new requests for business reports.
• Enterprise data warehouse development experience to include creating tables, views, and stored procedures through SQL scripting; experience creating data models and referential integrity between tables; experience with query optimization and indexing to improve response times. Experience with SAP BW 7.5 on HANA to include working with standard and custom SAP BW Extractors, complex transformations using ABAP, advanced DSOs, composite providers, exposing BW models as HANA views, mixed scenarios, HANA Analysis process in BW and LSA ++ best practice and performance optimization concepts.
• Working with hardware and software platforms to consolidate, merge, and transform data so that it can be analyzed and presented graphically to help inform operational and strategic decision making.
• Administering and supporting database systems with experience in database installation, database configuration, database maintenance plans, user management, data manipulation, and data object definition. Experience with MS Sql Server, SAP HANA, SAP ASE, SAP HANA, and Oracle.
• Design data extraction processes for financial, sales, supply chain, and logistics reporting within various enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems, such as, SAP ECC, SAP S4 Public Cloud, SAP S/4 HANA, Sage, or JD Edwards.
• Administering, configuring, and supporting data replication technologies, such as, SAP Landscape Transformation Replication Server, MS Sql Server Integration Services, MS Sql Server Log Shipping, MS Sql Server Transactional, Merge, and Snapshot replication.
• Deploy, configure, develop, and administer enterprise reporting platforms, such as, Tableau, MS Sql Server Reporting Services, SAP Analytics Cloud, SAP Business Objects, or MS Power BI Report Server. Deploy and support end-user reporting tools: SAP Business Explorer, MS Power BI, or Analysis for Office.
• Write scripts and programs to merge, transform, and analyze data using Scala, Python, Java, and R for the purpose of statistical analysis. Ability to integrate R packages, scripts, and programs into enterprise report platforms.
• Administer data archiving tools and develop data archiving strategies.
• Serve as a technology expert who can advise peers, business users, and management on design decisions, technology choices, analytics methodologies, and delivery of key performance metrics. Write technical and functional specifications for reports and KPIs as well as define test cases.