Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Reads work orders to understand scope and details of assignments.
2. Interprets basic blue prints to perform duties.
3. Interprets and follows assembly instructions.
4. Ensures work area is stocked with parts, connectors, seals etc. to perform work.
5. Prepares Shortage Report and replenishes stock as needed.
6. Obtains parts as needed from stock area.
7. Sets up and operates a variety of production machines to fulfill duties including soldering tool, screwdrivers, drills, cable cutters and related equipment.
8. Performs assembly duties to include: soldering and hand assembly.
9. Cleans and packs product
10. Read charts to identify the correct pop rivet for each bar
11. Prepares time studies, quality reports, etc.
12. Consults with Supervisor on questionable cases involving material, quality or procedure matters.
13. Checks for non-conforming materials that don’t pass the meter test.
14. Performs other duties as required.
Requirements and Skills:
1. High School Diploma or Equivalent
2. Specialized training in assembly, production, electronics is helpful
3. Soldering skills.
4. Must possess good manual dexterity for assembly duties.
5. Possess good attention to detail.
6. Possess good teamwork skills.
7. Able to work independently without close supervision.
8. Understands basic production and quality principles.
Equipment and Tools Operated or worked From:
Soldering tool, wiring machine, pinning machine, cabling machine, snippers, crimper, other light hand tools, screw drivers, drills.
Positions require light physical requirements. May sit/stand for extended periods. Most stations require minimal/light lifting up to 10 pounds. May move light hand held production equipment to new locations. Heavy lifting may be required up to 50 pounds and may need to move up to 100 pounds/but not lift.