Inside/outside sales and account management, for new MAGNET Systems business.
CORE JOB DUTIES:
• Construction software sales, demonstrations, & presentations
• Analyze, evaluate, and secure potential customers.
• Call on and close web leads.
• Develop new leads and post-sales upselling.
• Work with the distributors and TPS personnel to cooperatively close joint sales opportunities.
• Work within the market to gain higher brand recognition through promotion, field days, and public speaking opportunities.
• Provide weekly written reports
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS
Education & Experience • BS/BA in Business preferred or 2 yr associates degree in Civil or geomatics technology.
• 5 years of industry sales experience and/or dealer management
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes • Construction Management knowledge
• Must be highly skilled in written and verbal communications.
• Proven strong interpersonal relationship, negotiating skills, and good problem-solving abilities.
• Self-starter and able to work independently with little direct supervision.
• Wide ranging product application knowledge for construction management software, CAD, and BIM.
• Excellent understanding of customer service and support requirements with respect to implementation and management of new and existing construction software technologies.