Topcon Agriculture, a division of the Topcon Positioning Group, provides advanced IoT connected field and farm management solutions for aftermarket and OEM customers in the agriculture industry, integrating high-precision hardware, software, and data to bring efficiency and enhance productivity to every phase of the farming operations.
· 5+ years accounts payable experience in a manufacturing environment
· Associates degree in accounting preferred.
· Prior experience with JDE, Oracle or SAP.
· Strong computer skills including knowledge of MS Office software with proficient skills in Excel
CORE JOB DUTIES
· Performs duties in accounts payable including on time voucher entry, ensuring proper approvals obtained, coding of invoices, and on time payment.
· Reconcile accounts payable subledger to general ledger on a regular basis.
· Partner with procurement team to keep received not vouchered listing items cleared within 30 days.
· Scans vendor invoices, sales invoices, contracts and other documents for electronic document storage using Laser Fiche.
· Maintain record retention program and record storage area.
· Maintain the corporate credit card program to include ordering new cards, ensuring on time payments and assisting card users as necessary.
· Prepares all Ship Confirmations, ensures accuracy of shipments, enter serial numbers.
· Assist with analysis of freight expense to ensure proper coding.
· Assist with and acts as backup for accounts receivable including processing of invoices, mailing invoices, generating customer statements, posting cash, assisting with new customer credit limit checking, and reconciling accounts receivable.
· Assists with month-end closing process including journal entry input and account reconciliations.
· Assists with annual year-end financial audit.
· Picks up incoming mail and distributes in filing system.
· Receives office supplies.
· Builds strong working relationships within accounting team and cross-functionally.
· Support transition to SAP.
· Other duties as assigned.