1. Assist in processing of payroll in accordance with documented time and attendance records, wage rates, compensation plans, and employee benefits requirements.
2. Maintain accurate employee information in Workday/Payroll HRIS system
3. Prepare analysis on confidential Human Resources information, compensation data, organization charts, records, etc. for internal analysis and external reporting
4. Coordinate talent acquisition activity including search, screen, interview, and candidate selection with Hiring Managers. Work with internet/web candidate search tools, media advertisements, search firms, staffing agencies, etc.
5. Administer compensation programs providing counsel to Supervisors/Managers as appropriate.
6. Assist in maintaining positive employee relations climate and work environment
7. Assist in employee communications efforts through email, postings, newsletters, meetings, etc.
8. Facilitate Employee Recreation and Wellness activities and lead committees.
9. Participate on Safety committee
10. Administer Workers Compensation Program.
11. Performs other duties as required.