Topcon Positioning Group is headquartered in Livermore, California, USA (topconpositioning.com). Topcon Positioning Group designs, manufactures and distributes precise positioning products and solutions for the global surveying, construction, agriculture, civil engineering, BIM, mapping and GIS, asset management and mobile control markets. To learn more about Topcon career opportunities go to www.topconcareers.com.
See how TPS is changing things: https://www.youtube.com/user/TopconToday
Join test engineering team working on state of the art electronics manufactured right here in the USA. We are in a high growth environment needing to add a talented test engineer having a blend of hardware and software skills to deliver innovative test solutions.
• In-depth evaluation of new products to develop functional test strategy, including determining methods and procedures.
• Provide detailed feedback to design engineering (DFT)
• Test software development, including methods and procedures
• Advanced knowledge of CAD tools for Schematic Capture, PCB Layout, mechanical fixture design
• Proficient in use of RF, analog and digital test equipment to troubleshoot and solve complex issues
• Create detailed technical documents including schematics, BOMS, gerbers, data sheets, and test procedures
• Utilizing professional concepts and experience to troubleshoot Board and Systems to resolve a wide range of complex issues
• Use of statistical tools to analyze test data
Education & Experience
Knowledge, Skills & Attributes